Whether you are a potential new customer or an existing customer and/or subscriber, our specialised Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) team can provide you with the support you need. We provide services for valuation, structure, negotiation & management and even more. Specifically:
- We use various M&A models to provide the best possible value.
- We evaluate M&A in global context for cross-border schemes.
- We prove our valuations and use the best negotiation tactics.
That’s why we succeed to:
- Simplify International Transactions
by reducing the complexity of cross-border asset-transfers.
- Reach the Fastest Route to Deal Close
our specialised M&A team provides a roadmap for buyers and sellers, supporting before, during and after transaction close.
- Acquire of Sell Compliantly
transition and on board teams quickly, easily and compliantly, within multiple countries.
Trust Economics and its associates provides companies with HR, legal, operational, and tax expertise before, during and after international transactions, so that sellers can add value to their offering, intellectual property and employees are protected, and buyers can speed to deal close with no talent lost. We provide a compliant solution for transferring employees during Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A).
Please read ‘Our General Methodology’ for more information about how we can help you or to simply ask us to get in touch Contact Us